Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oh No...Exams!

Okay, so exams are coming up and I'm just about ready to go into freak out mode. While I only have three exams this semester, I'm still gearing up to spend the next two weeks holed up in my room studying. Unfortunately, that means I won't be able to keep up my blog posting...
However, I definitely have plans for If You've Got Eyes, You Can Read, so I thought I'd give you a little update and a taste of what you can expect once the exams are over and done.


First of all, I'm planning on doing a special tribute to everything Harry Potter (focusing on the books, of course, but definitely highlighting the upcoming film finale!)

Next, I really want to post a issue that focuses on the not so horrible school novel studies, because I've been pretty unlucky when it comes to required reading material and I like to congratulate the authors that are able to please moody high school teenagers...

You can definitely expect some more novel (Joelle Anthony, Michael Scott, Neil Gaiman), magazine (Entertainement Weekly, Dance Magazine, X-Men, Teen Vogue) and film (The Way Back, LOST, Dead Poet's Society, Waking Sleeping Beauty, Moulin Rouge) recommendations!

Finally, I was just recently a part of the Bella Dance Academy end of the year recital, a production titled Under the Big Top. All of the dances were circus themed, so you can just imagine the costumes, music and set...outrageous!
I figured I could give you a quick summary of the show, post some pictures, and provide the backstage scoop.

So that's it! Wish me luck on my exams. I hope to see you on the other side.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think and post a comment. Suggest a book, make a statement or just express yourself...